December 12, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FNG.  (Read 4339 times)
sirjames186
Member 2018 VA4WD
05 LJ
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2016, 07:39:47 PM »

Welcome! Glad to have a other outdoors guy here too. Deer season is coming soon.....

"I'm no longer ashamed to wheel with you." - Jeremy
TrailReady4:1
Forum User
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2016, 12:35:50 PM »

Welcome to stafford soon. Get enough property so you can enjoy your guns. Not many range options here.

It's on 7 acres...I think that should suffice.. 330m from one corner to the longest shot...gunna need some big dirt piles..

'02TJ  Amber Fire Pearl.  4.5" Teraflex LA w/ 1"BL/MML and tummy tuck. D44s with Chromoly shafts, ARB's, trussed and one ton steering w/ PSC assist. Tom Woods shafts into Xfer, 4:1 tera-low and 2low kit, SS SYE on a NP3550, Hurst comp shifter. 37" KM2 on 17"x9" Trail Ready HDs. Armor..other stuffs
HellRazur
Forum User
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2016, 05:07:16 PM »

Let me knew when your gonna shoot, I love shooting

Hell Yea

2004 WJ 2.5 inch Fat Bobs coil spring lift with his shocks, 245 / 75 R16 Goodyear Wrangler Authority tires.
She may not be much, but she's all mine!
StaffordJK
Forum User
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2016, 06:04:09 PM »

I will help build whatever you need.

Dropkick
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
Manassas, VA
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 06:21:44 AM »

Welcome from Alexandria  Jeep Wave

WWW Logged

Shamus

'09JKU
Forum User
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2018, 12:16:02 PM »

Hey folks!  Kinda fell off the grid with all the new homeowner projects going on and all the traveling I've been doing for work.  But I'm still around.  I did end up buying the 7 acres in Stafford where I hang my hat now.  The jeep has gone through it's paces and I boogered up the front fenders using the jeep as a bulldozer in the woods at a buddies one night.  Some may remember seeing them beat up at Camp Heep '16 which was the last time I got up to Rausch. So I bought a full set of MetalCloaks and was just recently getting around to putting them on before I left the country for work again.  Also bought myself a 20' deckover and a 2006 Megacab pull mule with the 5.9l cummins. So I'm gearing up for some fun again real soon.  Pics to come. Jeep Wave

'02TJ  Amber Fire Pearl.  4.5" Teraflex LA w/ 1"BL/MML and tummy tuck. D44s with Chromoly shafts, ARB's, trussed and one ton steering w/ PSC assist. Tom Woods shafts into Xfer, 4:1 tera-low and 2low kit, SS SYE on a NP3550, Hurst comp shifter. 37" KM2 on 17"x9" Trail Ready HDs. Armor..other stuffs
overhead
Club President
Crap, someone call Trevor.
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2018, 12:23:02 PM »

Hey folks!  Kinda fell off the grid with all the new homeowner projects going on and all the traveling I've been doing for work.  But I'm still around.  I did end up buying the 7 acres in Stafford where I hang my hat now.  The jeep has gone through it's paces and I boogered up the front fenders using the jeep as a bulldozer in the woods at a buddies one night.  Some may remember seeing them beat up at Camp Heep '16 which was the last time I got up to Rausch. So I bought a full set of MetalCloaks and was just recently getting around to putting them on before I left the country for work again.  Also bought myself a 20' deckover and a 2006 Megacab pull mule with the 5.9l cummins. So I'm gearing up for some fun again real soon.  Pics to come. Jeep Wave

Dude, you might also wanna say how buggered the cumming was and how bent the cloaks were lol

The only thing about a Yj that's reliable is its mechanic.

Joey to Mike- That's more like it! Never done.....just outta money at the moment.

atjeep-Every time a YJ passes inspection, an angel gets it's wings.
Forum User
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2018, 01:15:19 PM »

Dude, you might also wanna say how buggered the cumming was and how bent the cloaks were lol

The cummins is great...now...had to dump some money in it to get it where I wanted it. It's gunna pull my rig out west soon but the fenders of the jeep...well, lets just say they'd never pass inspection and somehow I never got pulled over with the marker lights and blinkers busted up. I'll upload some photos in the next couple days. My day off over here is Friday.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:21:53 PM by Jeep Freak »

Forum User
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2018, 01:18:28 PM »

Quote fail Thumbs Down

Jeep Freak
Website Committee/TRC
BOD
Jeep Jedi
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2018, 05:22:17 PM »

Quote fail Thumbs Down

no worries, fixed it for you.  Mr. Green

'93 YJ SOA on 36s
'13 JKUR
cwkann
WC, VRC, EC
Committee: Trail Rides
Winchester, VA
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 07:58:09 AM »

Welcome!  Gotta say that is about the best introduction line I have seen yet!   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

'03 Rubicon- 4.5" RE LA, 37"s, A bunch of skids by TNT, Poison Spyder, EMP, Rock Hard, Warn, Kilby and custom fab work.  CAI, Power chip, Exhaust, 4.88 gears and chromoly axles by Yukon. OBA and Powertank, one ton steering, Teraflex Swaybar system, MM 9500lb winch and a bunch of other stuff...
Forum User
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 10:18:25 AM »

Quote fail Thumbs Down

no worries, fixed it for you.  Mr. Green
Shpanks!!

Forum User
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2018, 10:23:57 AM »

Welcome!  Gotta say that is about the best introduction line I have seen yet!   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks! My momma always told me that I'm unique...even if it's because I'm a few screws short of a tube of super glue.  I like to keep it real and have fun.  I work way to much and play to little. I'm 34 now and my beard is getting way to many whites and grays in it.

If anyone has suppressed pew pew toys, we'll get along great.

highlandercj-7
Member 2018 VA4WD
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2018, 12:40:47 PM »

Well how about ones that want those toys lol  Cool

HighlanderCJ-7
Forum User
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2018, 12:53:03 PM »

Well how about ones that want those toys lol  Cool

Absolutely. I just in the last couple years started getting into them myself.  Only have a couple at the moment..some are still in process.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: