Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
August 23, 2017, 03:00:38 AM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cars for the Cure - I've got a challenge for you.....  (Read 183 times)
Lilzimbab
Forum User
Nothing like a little uninhibited fun!
« on: August 03, 2017, 10:32:16 AM »

5th annual Cars for the Cure show to end juvenile diabetes. My business partner puts this on each year and it's a really fun day with amazing, cars, truck on motorcycles on display. He's a collector of some beautiful vehicles of which he'll probably bring 10 cars to the show but none of them are Jeeps. I'm entering my LJ and told him that I was thought Jeepers would rally and we would out number his collection in the show this year. If we get enough Jeepers registered, he'll create a category just for us!

It will be held from 9 AM to 2 PM at The Spring Hill Rec Center at 1239 Spring Hill Road in Mclean, VA. All proceeds go to JDFR (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). Over $190K raised for JDRF in just 4 years! Fun family environment with food, a silent auction, living music and stage coach rides for all ages and much more. Best in Show, Kids Choice, Multiple Top Sponsor Awards and over 30 Collectors Choice/Participant Vote awards to be given. $20 early registration. (703) 946-3943. www.carsforthecureusa.com

Let me know if you have any questions and hope to see you there!

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: