Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
September 24, 2017, 04:17:14 PM

Linked Events
  • Sept Club Meeting: September 10, 2017
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: September Club Meeting 9/10  (Read 1269 times)
Nacho
Member 2017
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 05:16:07 PM »

Wish I could go. Had me a little accident last weekend (luckily not involving the Jeep). Got me a concussion, a little brain bleeding, broken shoulder, broken jaw and lots of road rash. Looks like I won't be able to drive the Jeep for at least a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 05:57:42 PM »

Wish I could go. Had me a little accident last weekend (luckily not involving the Jeep). Got me a concussion, a little brain bleeding, broken shoulder, broken jaw and lots of road rash. Looks like I won't be able to drive the Jeep for at least a few weeks.

Wow! Best wishes for a fast recovery.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"I'm no longer ashamed to wheel with you." - Jeremy
Nacho
Member 2017
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 06:00:26 PM »

Wow! Best wishes for a fast recovery.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thx

FridayGt
Member 2017
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2017, 06:26:48 PM »

I'd hate to see a big accident...

Lol, seriously, glad you're on the mend.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JKrazy
Member 2017
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2017, 08:05:43 PM »

Damn, wishing you a speedy recovery! 

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
Gr8Dain
Member 2017 VA4WD
I HATE RUST!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 09:54:06 PM »

Sounds pretty bad. Glad it wasn't worse. How is the bike?

Dain

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler
3.5" lift
DD and trail toy

2015 JKU - Completely stock - Family mobile
Nacho
Member 2017
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 07:52:18 AM »

Skateboard...it faired better than I. Smile

Gr8Dain
Member 2017 VA4WD
I HATE RUST!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2017, 09:04:50 AM »

Dang. That was on a skateboard?  Glad I never had that bad of a spill back in the day. Gave it up in the late 80s.

Dain

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler
3.5" lift
DD and trail toy

Nacho
Member 2017
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2017, 09:33:36 AM »

Dang. That was on a skateboard?  Glad I never had that bad of a spill back in the day. Gave it up in the late 80s.
According to wife, I have now given it up too.  ;D

Gr8Dain
Member 2017 VA4WD
I HATE RUST!!!!!
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2017, 09:34:48 AM »

That is hilarious. I got on my son's board a few years ago and my wife read me the riot act.

Dain

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler
3.5" lift
DD and trail toy

DAMTALL
Thread Jackin' 24/7
Committee: Events
JEEP stands for Personal Freedom and Happiness!!
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 10:49:35 AM »

That is hilarious. I got on my son's board a few years ago and my wife read me the riot act.

According to Jimmy Buffett's song Growing Older But Not Up, "While my mind is quite flexible, these brittle bones don't bend."  ROTFL  Pat

Big Mike - 2012 JKU Crush, 2.5" Teraflex Lift with Shocks, JKS Quick Discos, RockHard4x4 Skids and Evap Bracket, JCR Crusader Bumpers (mid-width front, mid-width rear with tire carrier).
Nacho
Member 2017
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2017, 11:20:03 AM »

According to Jimmy Buffett's song Growing Older But Not Up, "While my mind is quite flexible, these brittle bones don't bend."  ROTFL  Pat
That is the truth. I sometimes forget that I am not still on my 20s, but a couple drinks, a skateboard, and a big hill will remind you quickly....

Ose
Forum User
Quality Performance
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2017, 06:30:14 PM »

I'll be there, probably without the shop jeep but I'll bring my own personal wheeling rig! Hope that still counts. Look forward to meeting some of you and putting faces to screen names.

Colin

Quality Performance
3159-A Draper Dr
Fairfax VA 22031
Facebook
FridayGt
Member 2017
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2017, 03:59:42 PM »

Well, I got to show up for 7 minutes. Work called, emergency and I had to go. Quite the bummer, I'm super new and wanted to hang. I'll catch you all next time!

JK_HVGC
Club President
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2017, 06:16:24 PM »

Well, I got to show up for 7 minutes. Work called, emergency and I had to go. Quite the bummer, I'm super new and wanted to hang. I'll catch you all next time!

Eh, it happens.  Glad you got to show for a few though.

Jeremy 

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

-Fortune Favors the Bold
-If he needs one round of WP, then he needs one round of HE. If we're sending one round of HE, we might as well send 4, fire for effect.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: