Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
December 11, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall Foliage Ride Flagpole 14 Oct Sign up Thread  (Read 8035 times)
Squints
Member 2017
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2017, 09:35:33 PM »

If there is a spot open, I am interested in joining a group on the ride.  Just tell me where to go and what time to meet.

sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2017, 07:46:14 AM »

If there is a spot open, I am interested in joining a group on the ride.  Just tell me where to go and what time to meet.

What kind of jeep do you have?  Any modifications?  Afraid to get dirty?

"I'm no longer ashamed to wheel with you." - Jeremy
z4iken
Club Member at Large
2016 JK
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2017, 08:27:31 AM »

Must have an 05 LJ on pizza cutters. Not sure if he'll make it...

The Jeremy Theorem: Just buy 35's the first time
The Bill Corrolary: Bill is always technically right
sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2017, 08:38:41 AM »

Must have an 05 LJ on pizza cutters. Not sure if he'll make it...

Let's keep this thread focused on the ride, we can talk smack at drinks after.  Remind me to tell you how I made it up hill 17 without a winch.

RFH_98TJ
Member 2017
98 TJ 4.0 Sport
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2017, 09:01:39 AM »

Drinks?  We're having drinks afterwards?! Cheers

Squints
Member 2017
« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2017, 12:40:16 PM »

Yeah......don't smack the newbie!   LOL......oh, that's me.  Anyway, I have a '10 Wangler on 285/75s with a "probably" non-working winch.  Welcome the dirt N mud, but NOT looking for anything harsh.

Should I wait for an easier outing?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:44:13 PM by Squints »

sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2017, 12:48:09 PM »

Yeah......don't smack the newbie!   LOL......oh, that's me.  Anyway, I have a '10 Wangler on 285/75s with a "probably" non-working winch.  Welcome the dirt N mud, but looking for anything harsh.

Should I wait for an easier outing?

You should be fine on this ride, it's designed for stock jeeps.  I'll put you in group 1 with me and you'll have fun.  We get to go up a couple things, rather than down them, so it'll be a little more challenging but nothing crazy. We also hit the mud holes first, so if you aren't afraid of dirt, that's the spot to be  Mr. Green

boomertg
Member 2017
2015 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
« Reply #157 on: October 13, 2017, 03:32:02 PM »

Unfortunately I am going to bow out.  Spending tomorrow with some friends from CA who are transiting through Dulles to Europe and had their outbound flight canceled so they are stuck here until tomorrow night. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"God is great, beer is good and people are crazy."
Greenman79
Forum User
« Reply #158 on: October 13, 2017, 05:36:06 PM »

Hate to bail last minute but I've had a week from hell with a sick bulldog and after 1100 dollars she finally went to the bathroom and I can't bring her along while on massive amounts of stool softener.  Hopefully I'll get to join everyone on another trail soon. 

Squints
Member 2017
« Reply #159 on: October 13, 2017, 05:41:28 PM »

You should be fine on this ride, it's designed for stock jeeps.  I'll put you in group 1 with me and you'll have fun.  We get to go up a couple things, rather than down them, so it'll be a little more challenging but nothing crazy. We also hit the mud holes first, so if you aren't afraid of dirt, that's the spot to be  Mr. Green

Thanks Sir James, I will see you at 0630 at the CVS.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 07:20:28 PM by jwilson2598 »

callunafirefly
Member 2017
« Reply #160 on: October 13, 2017, 06:18:43 PM »

Please take off one of the slots I reserved...only bringing one.
That being said the one I am bringing is completely stock, Iíve never been on a trail ride...and it says bring a strap which I donít have.
So if you could slide me into an easy group or with some veterans that would be great!
Coming from Stephens City so hoping to try to meet up with the Harrisonburg crew on 81.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #161 on: October 13, 2017, 06:28:33 PM »

That being said the one I am bringing is completely stock, Iíve never been on a trail ride...and it says bring a strap which I donít have.
So if you could slide me into an easy group or with some veterans that would be great!
Coming from Stephens City so hoping to try to meet up with the Harrisonburg crew on 81.

You're already in the easiest group with our most experienced guide, so you'll be fine!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

callunafirefly
Member 2017
« Reply #162 on: October 13, 2017, 06:33:30 PM »

You're already in the easiest group with our most experienced guide, so you'll be fine!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Perfect. Thanks!

Burnzy
Member 2017 VA4WD
« Reply #163 on: October 13, 2017, 06:39:08 PM »

**PLEASE READ**

If you are not a member please print and complete the waiver form found on our home page, we will collect them at the drivers meeting. I will have plenty with me as well so if you can't bring one see me at the drivers meeting and I'll give you one.

I'm heading out now, staying in H-Burg tonight. I hate getting up early.

Burnzy

2012 JK Sport
2011 Xterra Pro-4X
Jerdelta
Forum User
« Reply #164 on: October 13, 2017, 07:52:26 PM »

Doesnt look like anyone on wait list but if there is not looking good for me.  Sick kid at home so I might have to catch you all next time.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: