Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
September 24, 2017, 04:18:06 PM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Outlaw or Lund Front ATV Storage Box  (Read 90 times)
DAMTALL
Thread Jackin' 24/7
Committee: Events
JEEP stands for Personal Freedom and Happiness!!
« on: September 11, 2017, 10:54:31 AM »

Hey everyone!  I am looking for something similar to the two of these.  Used, but in good condition, would be great!  Thanks!

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B018F5463I/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IYH2M4FYFA5ZR&colid=1666ZFQP2RIK

https://smile.amazon.com/Lund-288272-Challenger-Brite-Storage/dp/B001VLQPQU/ref=pd_sbs_263_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=7VB0XPBCR0CQ131E7EBS

Big Mike - 2012 JKU Crush, 2.5" Teraflex Lift with Shocks, JKS Quick Discos, RockHard4x4 Skids and Evap Bracket, JCR Crusader Bumpers (mid-width front, mid-width rear with tire carrier).
sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 11:11:15 AM »

Is this actually for an ATV, or for the back of the jeep?

If it's for the jeep, I got one of these and it's been working well for 2 years.  It's taller but same concept: https://www.lowes.com/pd/International-Tool-Storage-30-5-in-x-13-5-in-x-10-in-Black-Steel-Mid-Size-Truck-Tool-Box/1000154095

"I'm no longer ashamed to wheel with you." - Jeremy
DAMTALL
Thread Jackin' 24/7
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 11:51:24 AM »

If it's for the jeep, I got one of these and it's been working well for 2 years.  It's taller but same concept: https://www.lowes.com/pd/International-Tool-Storage-30-5-in-x-13-5-in-x-10-in-Black-Steel-Mid-Size-Truck-Tool-Box/1000154095

Sweet!  I'll check it out!  It is for the back of the Jeep to store tools, extra parts, etc.  Thank you for that awesome find!  Thumbs Up  Grab a Wrench!

Big Mike - 2012 JKU Crush, 2.5" Teraflex Lift with Shocks, JKS Quick Discos, RockHard4x4 Skids and Evap Bracket, JCR Crusader Bumpers (mid-width front, mid-width rear with tire carrier).
sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 12:38:28 PM »

Sweet!  I'll check it out!  It is for the back of the Jeep to store tools, extra parts, etc.  Thank you for that awesome find!  Thumbs Up  Grab a Wrench!

You're welcome!  It's about the size of a foot locker so it holds a good bit and keeps the inside dry if it gets rained on.  I drilled some holes in the sides and ran a python lock through the tie down straps so people can't walk off with the whole box.  Plus you can put a lock on the box itself so it really keeps things safe.  It fits behind the seat on my LJ, so I'd imagine there is plenty of space for the JKU too.

Overall way cheaper than a Tuffy option, but it would be nice to have a slide out drawer.  I've got a picture I'll upload for you too.

sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2017, 12:42:07 PM »

You can kind of see the cable running along the front of the box, and there is a couple extra inches of room behind the box for groceries and random everyday things.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DAMTALL
Thread Jackin' 24/7
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2017, 02:23:26 PM »

I'll be bolting it to my plywood cargo cover!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2017, 02:27:42 PM »

Nice! If this was for anyone else I'd say it would probably be too high bolted up there, but I think you'll manage  Thumbs Up

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: