Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
December 16, 2017, 02:23:49 AM

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teraflex leveling kit(pucks) install help.  (Read 407 times)
z4iken
Club Member at Large
2016 JK
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2017, 11:51:56 PM »

What about a set of the Mopar high clearance fenders? Would the whee/tire combo work until I can afford my lift?

Iím specifically calling those out because from my understanding they mount to the stock mounting clips for the JKU fenders. I know high fenders normally cost between $700-1k to mount normally so those are out of the question.

The 285 75 r17 KO2ís were released in October of 2017. Here is a link: https://m.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=BFGoodrich&tireModel=All-Terrain+T/A+KO2&partnum=875SR7KO2

I wish I could fit these without this lift mess. Iím now wondering if the mopar high fenders are a better way to go until I can afford a quality lift.

Call me a monkey's uncle. Learn something new every day.

You can chop the fenders yourself using a sawzall, use the Mopar high fenders, or use any other company's flat fenders (Smitty, Bushwacker, MC, Ace all make fenders).

The Jeremy Theorem: Just buy 35's the first time
The Bill Corrolary: Bill is always technically right
Runner
Committee: Vendor
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 06:56:34 AM »

Perhaps a better alternative to the plastic Mopar fenders, at $850, would be to look at ET Barricade fenders?  Those are a bolt on, made of steel, and only run $600 for both front and rear.  The obvious benefit to steel fenders is that they provide better protection for your sheet metal.  I run steel Metalcloak fenders on my LJ and they've been battle tested, suffering only scrapes to the paint.  As always, just another idea to consider!

https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-tubular-fender-flares-0717-jk-1.html

2004 Wrangler Unlimited - "Owning a Jeep is a sickness. However, it's one I'll gladly endure!"
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: