Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
December 11, 2017, 07:23:07 PM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For Trade: Rock River Arms LAR-15  (Read 201 times)
Search
Committee: Vendor
« on: December 03, 2017, 09:40:53 AM »

Testing the waters to see if thereís any interest here before I go to vaguntrader.

Rock River Arms LAR-15. Both upper and lower were purchased from RRA separately, so no factory case, but this wasnít a Home assembly frankengun.

Lower has the RRA National Match two-stage trigger, I added the magpul winter guard, target grip, and magpul stock. Upper is the RRA Elevated Optics platform with 24Ē stainless bull barrel and old style free float tube. I upgraded it to the chromed bolt carrier group when it was ordered. The scope and bi-pod are also add ons and included.

Hate to admit I have a safe queen, but this meets the definition. Iíve had this since 2013 and shot it less than 200 rounds.

Iím thinking itís worth around $1,100 in cash value, but I am only interested in trading it.

Some Trade interests:
Smith and Wessson 586 (non-PC), 617 (10 shot), 629 Classic, 500
Colt Trooper
Army 1911 (US military)
Sig 226 or 229 Scorpion
Beretta Over/Under 12 gauge
Iím definitely open to other offers, doesnít have to be one of these
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:28:32 PM by Search »

'15 Unlimited Rubicon
'13 Durango
Search
Committee: Vendor