Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
April 26, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

Pages: [1] 2 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Next M&G?  (Read 1515 times)
VA6489
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« on: December 21, 2017, 08:27:35 AM »

Hi  all , bit new here,  Have all the forms filled out and will mail today.
When is the next scheduled meeting or M&G?

Happy Christmas to all.

Rob

Cheers
RRR

"Keep calm and carry on, No Thanks! I would rather raise hell and change the world."
sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 09:16:18 AM »

Jan 14th is the next meeting (still locking up the location). Otherwise, it's a little slow this time of year due to holidays and the weather.

"I'm no longer ashamed to wheel with you." - Jeremy
overhead
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
Crap, someone call Trevor.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 09:26:45 AM »

you can also plan and set up a M&G too if youed like to meet new people

The only thing about a Yj that's reliable is its mechanic.

Joey to Mike- That's more like it! Never done.....just outta money at the moment.

atjeep-Every time a YJ passes inspection, an angel gets it's wings.
Ta Tonka
Member 2018
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 09:27:24 AM »

I’m hoping to come to the next one mostly to pay my annual dues. I know that there has been some discussion about keeping membership up. Personally I’d be one more member who was consistently up to date and counted if there were some way to set payment up as an automatic annual renewal. Seems like I let it lapse every year ( have no idea what my renewal date is) and then get caught up at a meeting...or not. Pretty sure I’ve missed entire years occasionally. Can’t I just enter a card number somewhere and let it ride?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 09:39:52 AM »

I’m hoping to come to the next one mostly to pay my annual dues. I know that there has been some discussion about keeping membership up. Personally I’d be one more member who was consistently up to date and counted if there were some way to set payment up as an automatic annual renewal. Seems like I let it lapse every year ( have no idea what my renewal date is) and then get caught up at a meeting...or not. Pretty sure I’ve missed entire years occasionally. Can’t I just enter a card number somewhere and let it ride?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Currently no, but the officers and BOD are exploring ways to make that happen.

Gr8Dain
BOD
I HATE RUST!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 11:33:08 AM »

You can always set up the recurring payment in Paypal itself. I did that for another club I am part of.

And everyone’s renewal is at the same time with NovaJeepers. Beginning of the year.

Dain

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler
3.5" lift
DD and trail toy

2015 JKU - Completely stock - Family mobile
TrailBird
Member 2018 VA4WD
2017 WK2 Trailhawk®
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 12:25:27 PM »

Jan 14th is the next meeting (still locking up the location). Otherwise, it's a little slow this time of year due to holidays and the weather.

James, can we get a placeholder on the Calendar?  Dunno?

dave2002ti
Member 2018
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2017, 12:45:37 PM »

http://farmbrewlive.com??? for the next meeting.  I think they are brewing and there are vehicles in the parking lot on Saturday afternoons when we roll by on PW Parkway.

Dave Apker

RFH_98TJ
Member 2018
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 01:26:07 PM »

http://farmbrewlive.com??? for the next meeting.  I think they are brewing and there are vehicles in the parking lot on Saturday afternoons when we roll by on PW Parkway.
Dave Apker

I just rode by a few minutes ago and saw a bunch of people seated outside.  Probably a company Christmas party or something.  A little too chilly I would think to just sit around.

98 TJ 4.0 Sport 5-speed - 4" lift on 33s, 4.56 on D30 with Lock Right and Ford 8.8 LS, more stuff to come

- Frank
Dropkick
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
Manassas, VA
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 05:28:27 PM »

Dave Apker

I just rode by a few minutes ago and saw a bunch of people seated outside.  Probably a company Christmas party or something.  A little too chilly I would think to just sit around.

I was there a few weekends ago. They have a huge outdoor area set up with chairs and fire pits, high top tables with heaters over head and a decent size indoor area. They also have these heated "igloos" by reservation, not sure of the cost. This would be a good place for a meeting or meet and greet as they have a good amount of parking as well. Of course it will be better in the warmer months but I'd say still doable during winter.  Cheers

WWW Logged

Shamus

'09JKU
sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 08:11:26 PM »

Bear with me folks, I'm locking up the details for the 2018 calendar and then will update the whole thing for the year.

I just arrived in Atlanta for the holidays so I'm out of pocket for a week or so.

TrailBird
Member 2018 VA4WD
2017 WK2 Trailhawk®
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 01:34:19 PM »

Bear with me folks, I'm locking up the details for the 2018 calendar and then will update the whole thing for the year.

I just arrived in Atlanta for the holidays so I'm out of pocket for a week or so.

James, how dare you have a life while we sit around thinking about Jeeps.  Roll Eyes  Wink

z4iken
Club Member at Large
2016 JK
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 04:20:27 PM »

James, how dare you have a life while we sit around thinking about Jeeps.  Roll Eyes  Wink

I know, right? What do we even pay him for?

The Jeremy Theorem: Just buy 35's the first time
The Bill Corrolary: Bill is always technically right
sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2017, 04:24:18 PM »

I know, right? What do we even pay him for?
I get paid for this?!! Lol

mlm_cherokeekl
Member 2018
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2017, 02:15:41 PM »

I would like to attend and would like to submit my application and dues to join as a member.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: