Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
February 22, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Jeep today? - February 2018  (Read 1459 times)
Dynamic
Member 2018
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2018, 03:30:30 PM »

SWEET!  What lift did you go with?  Are those the adjustable Falcon shocks?  How do you like them so far?

Teraflex CT4 Long arm.   They are the Fully adjustable 3.3s  I love them so far and i havnt really messed with the adjustments yet the folks i talked to at Teraflex recommended running them on the 2.4 (2 allows the middle fine to adjustment) so 2.4 is basically the shock at its dead middle option for a few hundred miles to get used to essentially base.  THen i will bounce between the other settings to see what i like.  But i am very happy so far.

And to keep the thread on topic I added Bushwaker Aluminum Flat Fenders (Basically PSC) over the weekend

2011 JKU Rubicon Project "Serenity" -> SOLD
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon Serenity 2.0
Albatross31
Member 2018
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2018, 05:06:21 PM »

Just picked the jeep up from the shop.  Installed the teraflex performance leveling kit today.  Love it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wbsjp
Member 2018
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2018, 06:03:40 PM »

Finished up the install of the Hawes fairleed I got for Christmas.Problem with anchor bolt on the line stopped me yesterday.kicked its buns today.

Wayne
  AARP,NAXJA,NRA Endowment member
"the cost of Freedom isn,t Free"
sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2018, 07:44:31 PM »

Spring building season is about to begin.....

"I'm no longer ashamed to wheel with you." - Jeremy
JKrazy
Member 2018
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2018, 08:28:17 PM »

SWEET!  What lift did you go with?  Are those the adjustable Falcon shocks?  How do you like them so far?

Teraflex CT4 Long arm.   They are the Fully adjustable 3.3s  I love them so far and i havnt really messed with the adjustments yet the folks i talked to at Teraflex recommended running them on the 2.4 (2 allows the middle fine to adjustment) so 2.4 is basically the shock at its dead middle option for a few hundred miles to get used to essentially base.  THen i will bounce between the other settings to see what i like.  But i am very happy so far.

And to keep the thread on topic I added Bushwaker Aluminum Flat Fenders (Basically PSC) over the weekend

Looks great!  I want to upgrade to the adjustable Falcon shocks at some point. 

I'll also keep the thread on topic, yesterday Anthony (BoxerCorps) and I installed my Rock Hard 4x4 transfer case & gas tank skids and the Rugged Ridge control arm skids.  Next step, upgrade from 2.5 inch TeraFlex springs to the MetalCloak 3.5 inch dual rate springs.

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
JKrazy
Member 2018
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2018, 08:29:28 PM »

Spring building season is about to begin.....

Sweeeeeeeet!

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: