Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
April 24, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking of bed lining my jk floor  (Read 638 times)
Dunejk13
Member 2018
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2018, 08:30:26 PM »

Ya I got quoted 650 to have my 2 door lined if I do all the prep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onyx Dragon
Forum User
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 10:00:49 PM »

Shedding?  I have a rough collie girl and a smooth collie boy and a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and we go to our herding lesson every Sat in Goldvein.

I just roll down the windows really push the buttons and close my mouth and let big tufts of fur swirl around and blow out the windows.

I think I vacuum it out on Thurs since its supposed to be warm.  Fur gets trapped under the front seats and under their crates.  I have had a Canvasback for the back and it works great along with the Rugged Ridge slush mats.
Kate in her pix has some mud in her coat and is taking a break after supervising the young herding dogs. She and Drill my smooth boy have been the same color of mud and sheep poop and pee from the tip of thier noses to the tip of their tail. Hopefully I attached the pixs correctly

/Users/davidapker/Desktop/20150119_144113.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=671701919539180&set=t.100000981330313&type=3&size=960%2C720

Dave Apker

I wish I had gotten my GSD into that.  She's 7 and a half and still EXTREMELY active.  Just not sure how well she'd do.

Bill Staples
1999 XJ
2002 TJ
schreiberaj
Forum User
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2018, 11:28:23 AM »

Ya I got quoted 650 to have my 2 door lined if I do all the prep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's reasonable depending on what the "prep" is. I had to remove my passenger seats, top, carpets, seat belts. If they want you to prep the paint surface by scuffing or sanding then that's a little high in my opinion. Granted I got my tub sprayed in Cali and its a little smaller than yours so maybe it's on the money for the area. Would probably be worth a second quote. Call Line-X in Woodbridge, they are by far the least expensive in the area (i've had a few bumpers and armor pieces quoted and sprayed) but they are always stoned and their prep work sucks. Anyways take their quote and then go back to your local place and just ask them to match it.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: