Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
April 23, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VA4WDA New Membership Help  (Read 403 times)
TrailBird
Member 2018 VA4WD
2017 WK2 Trailhawk®
« on: January 28, 2018, 10:26:59 AM »

I applied for a VA4WDA membership on their website the same day as our January meeting (14th), but hadn’t received any kind of confirmation email other than my PayPal receipt (which charged my account on the 16th). My wife sent a private message to their Facebook account (as I don’t have an FB page) on the 23rd asking if someone would contact her to verify my membership, but there was still no response. I finally heard from them today and here’s the deal:

VA4WDA updates their roster on a monthly basis. If your membership application is received after the monthly update, you will be added to the update for the following month (usually around the first). You should receive your membership information a week or so after that.

The following email addresses worked for me to finally get a response:
membership@va4wda.org
president@va4wda.org
treasurer@va4wda.org
memberatlarge1@va4wda.org
memberatlarge2@va4wda.org
memberatlarge3@va4wda.org

highlandercj-7
Member 2018 VA4WD
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 02:12:37 PM »

So how does it work when we join with our NVJA membership? Do we need to also go over there and fill stuff out of what?

HighlanderCJ-7
Gr8Dain
BOD
I HATE RUST!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 03:09:30 PM »

So how does it work when we join with our NVJA membership? Do we need to also go over there and fill stuff out of what?

If you join through us, it can be done at the time of our renewal period (beginning of the year) as our form will have that option on it at that time. You will not need to do any other paperwork. We cover the necessary registration with VA4WDA.

Dain

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler
3.5" lift
DD and trail toy

2015 JKU - Completely stock - Family mobile
Dropkick
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
Manassas, VA
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2018, 06:42:07 AM »

If we paid for the VA4WD membership with our club renewal how do we know that we're a member? I don't receive any correspondence from them, emails, newsletters etc. I emailed them and have yet to hear back. Any insight is appreciated. Cheers

WWW Logged

Shamus

'09JKU
Gr8Dain
BOD
I HATE RUST!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 08:33:57 AM »

If we paid for the VA4WD membership with our club renewal how do we know that we're a member? I don't receive any correspondence from them, emails, newsletters etc. I emailed them and have yet to hear back. Any insight is appreciated. Cheers

You should have gotten a new member packet initially and should be either getting emailed or snail mailed newsletters. I will say that they are not the quickest to reply to emailed correspondence.

Check with James to make sure your name was sent to them. If so, we can check to make sure they have you listed.

Dain

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler
3.5" lift
DD and trail toy

2015 JKU - Completely stock - Family mobile
JKrazy
Member 2018
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 01:09:38 PM »

I joined as well...........haven't received anything.  I also signed up for the other organization.  I haven't received anything and I don't have the pretty logos next to my Jeep grill like Shamus'.  How do i get those?

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
schreiberaj
Forum User
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 02:56:11 PM »

I blame SirJames

overhead
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
Crap, someone call Trevor.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 03:18:32 PM »

I blame SirJames

who did have some family stuff pop up that was kinda 11/10 in the grand scheme of things. It's worth a shout out to him though

The only thing about a Yj that's reliable is its mechanic.

Joey to Mike- That's more like it! Never done.....just outta money at the moment.

atjeep-Every time a YJ passes inspection, an angel gets it's wings.
schreiberaj
Forum User
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 03:33:01 PM »

James knows I'm just giving him a hard time, I know it's not all on him.

sirjames186
Club Secretary
05 LJ
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 03:36:44 PM »

Yes, I did have some family things pop up, however I am all caught up and this information should have been processed by now.

I also signed up for VA4WD so I'm in the same boat, haven't heard anything from them and they have no record of me being on the member rolls.  I'm working with the other officers to figure out what is going on and how we can get it fixed.  I kept track of everyone who signed up for VA4WD and Blue Ribbion Coalition, so we can get this solved I'm sure.

Donnie, I don't have record of you signing up for either, so I'll double check your application when I get home.  I might have missed it, and I'm sorry if I did.  I know you got a family membership.

"I'm no longer ashamed to wheel with you." - Jeremy
TrailBird
Member 2018 VA4WD
2017 WK2 Trailhawk®
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 05:43:27 PM »

I won't be renewing in the future.  Just sayin'.  Thumbs Down

Clifford04X
Forum User
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 05:53:56 PM »

If you haven't gotten a news letter by now something is wrong.  I just got an election vote card last week.  If you plan on going to the annual oak ridge event members get a $20 discount.  That makes it worth it alone

04 TJ, 5.5" Clayton long arm, Waggy 44 front, 8.8 Rear, 5.13's, Lockers, NP241OR, 36 iroks, Allied beadlocks, Warn bumpers/sliders, M8000 winch.
JKrazy
Member 2018
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2018, 04:01:27 PM »

Yes, I did have some family things pop up, however I am all caught up and this information should have been processed by now.

I also signed up for VA4WD so I'm in the same boat, haven't heard anything from them and they have no record of me being on the member rolls.  I'm working with the other officers to figure out what is going on and how we can get it fixed.  I kept track of everyone who signed up for VA4WD and Blue Ribbion Coalition, so we can get this solved I'm sure.

Donnie, I don't have record of you signing up for either, so I'll double check your application when I get home.  I might have missed it, and I'm sorry if I did.  I know you got a family membership.

I signed up for both.  Thanks for checking James!  Appreciate it!   Cheers

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: