Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
May 22, 2018, 12:27:06 PM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tire Carrier and Teraflex License plate bracket for sale  (Read 170 times)
Redleg
Committee: Trail Rides
« on: March 05, 2018, 11:55:46 AM »

Have a Smittybilt XRC Gen 2 tire carrier for sale.  This can work with a stock bumper if you are willing to drill the whole through the bumper so the carrier can mount to the frame, BUT you will need make or buy the frame reinforcement bracket to mount this to. It comes with the Smittybilt bumpers for the passenger side.  Not sure if you can buy that directly through smitty or can make your own, but you have to have it.  I had the combo and sold the bumper already so, do not have the reinforcement piece.  If you already have an aftermarket bumper and want a tire carrier, this should work for you.  It has an antenna mount, place to mount a hi lift jack, beer opener, and a place to mount gas/cans or rotopaks.

Nothing wrong with it at all, I just wanted to change my set up.

Also have a Teraflex License plate bracket for the tire carrier.  Mounts to two of the lug nuts.  Here are the links to these two items and what I am asking for them:

Teraflex mount: $25

https://www.4wd.com/p/2015-Jeep-Wrangler-(JK)-TeraFlex-Spare-Tire-License-Plate-Mount-Kit-with-Lug-Nuts-4838162/_/R-FNNT-4838162?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping&emlprox=out&ppcfon=1&gp=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjevSstLV2QIVx0oNCh2Qww4QEAQYAiABEgJkXPD_BwE

Tire Carrier: $350

https://www.4wheelparts.com/Bumpers-Tire-Carriers-Winch-Mounts/Smittybilt-XRC-SRC-Gen2-Bolt-On-Tire-Carrier-76857.aspx?t_c=64&t_s=26&t_pt=3902&t_pn=S%2fB76857&utm_source=google%2cgoogle&utm_medium=cpc%2ccpc&utm_campaign=shopping&emlprox=out&ppcfon=1&gp=1&scid=scplpS%2fB76857--3&sc_intid=S%2fB76857--3&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzLzd4tLV2QIV1o2zCh1e4ACmEAQYBSABEgKfl_D_BwE

If you are interested, PM me.  Can send pics if you need them, but they look just like they do in the link.

Bill

Bill
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: