Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
October 19, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New - Goodyear Fierce Attitude MT Tires (Quantity 5) - 35X12.50R17LT  (Read 589 times)
JR
Forum User
« on: February 13, 2018, 11:18:20 AM »

Set of 5 - Goodyear Fierce Attitude MT Tires - Brand New

35X12.50 R17 LT - 119P Load Range D

These are brand new 35's that were purchased for our JK. They were purchased for $290 per tire but selling for $250/tire. Brand new, still in shrink wrap. Save $$$$ on these highly rated tires. Text me at 703-309-6946 if interested.

Reviews -
"These tires are excellent for off roading, rock crawling, and driving through mud that was slicker, thicker, deeper, and stickier than I had expected. on the highway, you have a comfortable ride with a expected amount of road noise. "

"This is hands down the best tire I've ever purchased. I live in Western NY and our weather is horrible. I've put over 80,000 miles on this tire in seven years and they still have another 10,000 miles left on them. The traction is outstanding, the tread life is near endless and they look fantastic. Don't allow anyone to talk you in to any other off-road tire. This is the only option. What can one expect from an E-rated, mountain climbing, Godzilla slaying, beast of a tire."

"The Good Year Crew was amazing to work With. Great service .. tires are just what I had hoped for on my Jeep they give me the look I was wanting with the ride I was looking for !!"

schreiberaj
Forum User
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 12:42:10 PM »

Ryan, welcome to the forum. Do you wheel or just sell tires? We've got a few guys running these things, they're not half bad. Just be prepared for barbed wire related traction jokes if you mount these on your rig.

cmason164
Member 2018
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 01:19:12 PM »

Ryan, welcome to the forum. Do you wheel or just sell tires? We've got a few guys running these things, they're not half bad. Just be prepared for barbed wire related traction jokes if you mount these on your rig.
But Alec,  they'll match my unoriginal armband tattoo!

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Redleg
Committee: Trail Rides
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 03:25:19 PM »

Looks like he is using other people qoutes to sell them.  You can get these tires for less than $200 right now through discount tire or Ken's Hardware if I am not mistaken.

Bill
cmason164
Member 2018
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 06:59:34 PM »

Looks like he is using other people qoutes to sell them.  You can get these tires for less than $200 right now through discount tire or Ken's Hardware if I am not mistaken.
With a grand total of 1 post.. 😂

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

AngryEchoSix
Forum User
Busted Knuckle Garage Expert
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 09:40:57 PM »

Saw this ad a few times on CL as well....

2014 JK Unlimited Rubicon X
Jeepsnbuses
Member 2018
The seller and trader of many things.
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 07:27:28 AM »

ROTFLMAO

2002 TJ Sport
Tow rig: 1973 Thomas school bus RV conversion. It's slow.

- Adam
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: