Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
August 17, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2004 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport - $9,995 OBO  (Read 71 times)
unleashd
Member 2018
« on: August 10, 2018, 05:39:14 AM »

Overall, this Jeep is in excellent condition. The frame is in great shape with absolutely no rusted spots on the frame. The only spot of rust on this Jeep is on the front driver side fender that is very easily fixable. The body has a few scratches, but nothing damaging. More like scars from the couple of off road events that I participated in. The engine is absolutely stock and runs smoothly. The gear shifts are impeccable and the Jeep pulls beautifully through the 5 gears. The last oil & filter change was done ~2500 miles ago along with a complete transmission flush that was refilled with Redline fluid. I bought this Jeep in March this year with the intention of off roading, but selling due to health impacts.

Year: 2004
Model: Jeep Wrangler Sport TJ
Doors: 2 Door
Passenger capacity: 4
Engine: 4.0L I6
Fuel: Gas
Drivetrain: 4WD
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Mileage: 1528xx (will vary since this is my daily driver)
Price: $9,995 OBO.

This jeep sports the following updates made in the past 4 months with brand new components.

- Morimoto Super7 Bi-LED high/low beam headlights from the The Retrofit Source
- B&M Sport Shifter to replace the stock shifter for shorter throw and crisp gear shifts.
- 2-1/2" Rough Country lift with stiffer springs and appropriate RC shock absorbers
- Rough Country Quick Disconnects for front sway bar
- Rough Country steering stabilizer
- 1" transfer case lowering kit
- 1" seat height lift for driver and passenger seating position
- Rough Country Neoprene seat covers for all seats
- Bestop Twill Supertop NX Soft Top with Tinted Rear and Side Windows, No Doors, Complete Soft Top - Black Twill
- Barricade trailforce heavy duty front bumper with LED fog lights
- Barricade classic rear bumper with tire carrier
- 5 x 17" Jeep Rubicon Wheels for a 2017 Jeep with 255/70/17 Bridgestore M/T tires mounted using appropriate spacers and converters
- KC Lights Halogen driving lights
- LED 3rd brake light integrated within tire carrier
- For preventive maintenance, I have removed the carpet from the floors and sprayed it down with bed liner paint for rust prevention.
- High quality Quadratec floor liners installed to ensure that no dust/water/grime hits and stays on the floors.
- Cobra CB with Firestik antenna

There is a lien on this Jeep that will be released immediately upon a sale agreement. The credit union holding the lien needs ~10 business days to process and release the title. For the full price, I will also include a number of additional spares that were procured for the Jeep including ball joints, brake pads, oil and air filters, and also include the stock front and rear bumpers that are in excellent shape. Please help spread the word.

Pictures are here.

KN4MAT
2004 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: