Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
December 16, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

Pages: 1 [2] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 TFT 11 Rausch Creek PA 9-11 Aug  (Read 1182 times)
R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2018, 07:03:49 AM »

updated

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
Dynatrac, PSC, Barnes, Ried, RCV....
next?

"Keep calm and carry on, No Thanks! I would rather raise hell and change the world."
R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 06:48:43 AM »

Jeep Wave Bump  Jeep Wave

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

"Keep calm and carry on, No Thanks! I would rather raise hell and change the world."
acubides
Member 2018
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 07:11:23 AM »

I'm in  Very Happy

R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2018, 09:25:43 AM »

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 08:05:11 AM »

Planning is movign along.  Just finished signing up to lead the group. "NoVa Jeepers" .

I will post a linky  for the group to sign up as soon as it is available. Look for a linky round Dec/Jan.

Cheers

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2018, 08:41:28 AM »

Registration is open

Please  select the link and register for the NoVa Jeepers  in the private group selection.  If you have any questions or difficulties please contact me PM or cell 540.761.1831

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tftxi-annual-wheeling-event-registration-52164996910....

Thanks
R3 

Cheers

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:53:35 AM by R3 »

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2018, 07:28:47 AM »

Registration is open

Please  select the link and register for the NoVa Jeepers  in the private group selection.  If you have any questions or difficulties please contact me PM or cell 540.761.1831

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tftxi-annual-wheeling-event-registration-52164996910....

Thanks
R3 

Cheers

Folks,
For those of you that are intereested in coming on this ride, pleae see the linky above and sign up. at some point in the future the private group NoVaJeepers will be come public and will be filled.To ensure your slot is secure please visit the linky above and register. Yes I know it is a long way out, and yes  they will fill empty slots with first come first serve at some point. Just don't want any of you who have expressed and interest in attending to miss out.

Thanks

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2018, 11:56:45 AM »

Registration is open

Thanks
R3 

Cheers

BUMP... if you expressed interest please  register soonest. If our group is not full it will be populated with outside folks and you will loose you slot.  Not  a threat, just explaining how the process works.

Happy holidays to all.

Folks,
For those of you that are intereested in coming on this ride, pleae see the linky above and sign up. at some point in the future the private group NoVaJeepers will be come public and will be filled.To ensure your slot is secure please visit the linky above and register. Yes I know it is a long way out, and yes  they will fill empty slots with first come first serve at some point. Just don't want any of you who have expressed and interest in attending to miss out.

Thanks

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2018, 08:07:59 AM »

Registration is open

Please  select the link and register for the NoVa Jeepers  in the private group selection.  If you have any questions or difficulties please contact me PM or cell 540.761.1831

Thanks
R3

Cheers

BUMP... if you expressed interest please  register soonest. If our group is not full it will be populated with outside folks and you will loose you slot.  Not  a threat, just explaining how the process works.

Happy holidays to all.

Folks,
For those of you that are intereested in coming on this ride, pleae see the linky above and sign up. at some point in the future the private group NoVaJeepers will be come public and will be filled.To ensure your slot is secure please visit the linky above and register. Yes I know it is a long way out, and yes  they will fill empty slots with first come first serve at some point. Just don't want any of you who have expressed and interest in attending to miss out.

Thanks

Shamless plug and reminder to pleae if you expressed interest in attending this event go register at the links provided and  drop me a line to let me know you have done so. I would hate to get to the point where the event orgnizers fill our "Private group" with folks  trying to sign up outside our group.  If you can't make it  that is OK plans change, I have a list of alternat slots for those who would like to go.

Happy holidays
Cheers
Rob.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 08:28:12 AM by R3 »

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2018 VA4WD/BRC
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2018, 08:28:38 AM »

Registration is open

Please  select the link and register for the NoVa Jeepers  in the private group selection.  If you have any questions or difficulties please contact me PM or cell 540.761.1831

Thanks
R3

Cheers

BUMP... if you expressed interest please  register soonest. If our group is not full it will be populated with outside folks and you will loose you slot.  Not  a threat, just explaining how the process works.

Happy holidays to all.

Folks,
For those of you that are intereested in coming on this ride, pleae see the linky above and sign up. at some point in the future the private group NoVaJeepers will be come public and will be filled.To ensure your slot is secure please visit the linky above and register. Yes I know it is a long way out, and yes  they will fill empty slots with first come first serve at some point. Just don't want any of you who have expressed and interest in attending to miss out.

Thanks

Shamless plug and reminder to pleae if you expressed interest in attending this event go register at the links provided and  drop me a line to let me know you have done so. I would hate to get to the point where the event orgnizers fill our "Private group" with folks  trying to sign up outside our group.  If you can't make it  that is OK plans change, I have a list of alternat slots for those who would like to go.

Happy holidays
Cheers
Rob.

Bump  Jeep Wave

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

juice_jp
Member 2018
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2018, 07:33:34 PM »

Registered.  What Hilton we staying at?  I can get everyone crazy rates!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 07:39:12 PM by juice_jp »

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: