Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
November 14, 2018, 06:50:46 AM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 97 jeep wrangler with 4.5L stroker engine price drop $7,500 firm  (Read 649 times)
Hippieturtle
Forum User
« on: October 19, 2018, 01:59:21 PM »

Visit ad for more details and pictures: https://winchester.craigslist.org/cto/d/97-jeep-wrangler-45l-stroker/6698536229.html . Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:34:27 PM by Hippieturtle »

Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 09:13:21 AM »

Btw I do have engine paperwork verifying the stroker engine and other receipts. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:05:05 AM by Hippieturtle »

Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 07:58:32 PM »

Bump....
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 08:28:26 PM by Hippieturtle »

Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 07:54:52 AM »

Bump....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:34:44 PM by Hippieturtle »

Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 06:48:06 PM »

Bump.....
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 03:32:30 PM by Hippieturtle »

overhead
Club President
Crap, someone call Trevor.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 06:57:50 PM »

Hell of a price man. GLWS. My buddy is looking for a project that for his son, but he's not ready to buy or I'd send him after this

The only thing about a Yj that's reliable is its mechanic.

Joey to Mike- That's more like it! Never done.....just outta money at the moment.

atjeep-Every time a YJ passes inspection, an angel gets it's wings.
Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 07:03:45 PM »

It's an awesome jeep and i hate to let it go but lady says its gotta go. I've invested a total of $16,000 but my loss is someone's gain.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:34:53 PM by Hippieturtle »

Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 07:34:31 AM »

Bump
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:35:04 PM by Hippieturtle »

Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2018, 06:29:13 PM »

Dropping price to $7,500 firm. Lady wants it gone lol let me know if you're interested. Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:36:10 PM by Hippieturtle »

Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 12:37:39 PM »

Bump. Price drop to $7,500 firm. Lady wants it gone and letting it go for what I originally paid for it, about $8,000 in performance upgrades done. Let me know. Thanks.

Hippieturtle
Forum User
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 01:09:01 PM »

Bump.....really need to sell this just cant take less than 7500. Pm if interested. Thanks so much.

overhead
Club President
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2018, 01:46:44 PM »

Bump.....really need to sell this just cant take less than 7500. Pm if interested. Thanks so much.

tjs have been really struggling to move recently. there are another two here that are in great shape that, while they have a lot of interest, just arent moving yet. No one is quite sure why, all three jeeps (yours included now ) are priced well and have decent modifications or load outs to warrant the price and interest, but weather it be the weather, the new Jls coming out, or what the Tj market is just starting to dwindle for some reason.

I would take it to carmax and see what they offer, or take it to a dealership like https://www.lafcars.com/ they buy a lot of older jeeps and fix em to flip em. If you're trying to move it quick that would be a great rout. Facebook market place too has been very beneficial to me, though my experience is apparently rare. Good luck!

Joey to Mike- That's more like it! Never done.....just outta money at the moment.

sirjames186
Member 2018 VA4WD
05 LJ
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 04:32:44 PM »

tjs have been really struggling to move recently. there are another two here that are in great shape that, while they have a lot of interest, just arent moving yet. No one is quite sure why, all three jeeps (yours included now ) are priced well and have decent modifications or load outs to warrant the price and interest, but weather it be the weather, the new Jls coming out, or what the Tj market is just starting to dwindle for some reason.

I would take it to carmax and see what they offer, or take it to a dealership like https://www.lafcars.com/ they buy a lot of older jeeps and fix em to flip em. If you're trying to move it quick that would be a great rout. Facebook market place too has been very beneficial to me, though my experience is apparently rare. Good luck!
I don't think CarMax will take TJs. I can't search for jeeps before 2009 on their site.

Leesburg Auto Finance would take it though. I bought my jeep from them, good folks and they move a lot of TJs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"I'm no longer ashamed to wheel with you." - Jeremy
overhead
Club President
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 04:34:05 PM »

I don't think CarMax will take TJs. I can't search for jeeps before 2009 on their site.

Leesburg Auto Finance would take it though. I bought my jeep from them, good folks and they move a lot of TJs.

they don't sell anything over 10 years old. but they do buy, they just go straight to whole sellers. Source- almost got a job as a whole sale buyer for them.

jdavis2nd
Club Vice President
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2018, 04:35:25 PM »

They will take them and sell them wholesale.

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: