Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
February 20, 2019, 04:50:46 AM

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 TFT 11 Rausch Creek PA 9-11 Aug  (Read 2966 times)
juice_jp
Member 2019
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2018, 09:32:41 AM »

Pine grove Hilton Inn.

Krazy rates?  I'm in! let me know  how you want to book.

Hampton Inn
481 Suedberg Road, Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, 17963, USA - $206/night

Hampton Inn
1601 East Cumberland St., Lebanon, Pennsylvania, 17042, USA $94/night

I can call them both for better rates if we have # of rooms needed.

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2018, 12:01:39 PM »

Im up for the Pine Grove Hampton. Will need to be at Rausch by 0630 so the closer the better. Plan on driving up  Thursday Morning 8th and running the trails some then Hit the Friday run and guide on Sat/Sun.

I know  that  the Pine grove Hampton  has a Off Road consulting rate 180something....  used that the last time I was up.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:04:58 AM by R3 »

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
Dynatrac, PSC, Barnes, Ried, RCV....
next?

"Keep calm and carry on, No Thanks! I would rather raise hell and change the world."
juice_jp
Member 2019
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2018, 01:49:33 PM »

I'll ping them about it.

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2018, 09:19:50 AM »

I might be able to do this. Do you still have slots open? its been a whirlwind few months I havnt really been watching these threads missed original signup

Chris, At this point  it is first come first serve.  Follow the link and sign up and you in.  Heading up on Thursday to  play on the trails and then the unguided on Friday as a pre-run for the weekend.  Love to have you along.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 01:40:44 PM by R3 »

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

"Keep calm and carry on, No Thanks! I would rather raise hell and change the world."
R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2018, 09:01:48 PM »

All,
Just got notice that TFTXI is very close to sold out. Of you interested register soon.

Merry Christmas

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2018, 02:11:55 PM »

All,
Just got notice that TFTXI is very close to sold out. Of you interested register soon.

Merry Christmas

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Bump...

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2019, 08:02:10 AM »

Jeep Wave
I have been selected as a trail guide for the 2019 Topless for Tata's  trail ride  mid to late summer  2019. As with everything big events take time to organize. Phase one is starting identifying the trail leads. I have volunteered for this position and as such have 10 slots  for NoVa Jeepers

TFTX is a breast cancer awareness event   some of us were there for last years event, it is well organized and run event.

1. R3---------------Signed up
2. juice_JP---------Signed up
3. ENJYLFTJ-------Signed up
4. FridayGT--------Signed up

Registration is open

Please  select the link and register for the NoVa Jeepers  in the private group selection.  If you have any questions or difficulties please contact me PM or cell 540.761.1831

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tftxi-annual-wheeling-event-registration-52164996910....

Looking forward to a great ride.

Cheers

Good morning all, and happy new year.  Now that your garage is full of new Jeep parts or maybe a new Jeep let the building begin.  May of the TFT XI trail groups are sold out. It will ntobe long until the organizers start asking the trail guides  if they can populate their group with folks who are ready to sign up.  I know this is a long way off (August)  but it is a good cause and a great ride.  for those who have expressed interrest  please  let me know if you still intend to go for those who  have an obstical that they can't winch over that is ok  life happens.  You can register for  some or all of the days and 100% of the proceeds are donated.

If you are  intending to  go, and like most of us procrastinate a bit, don't wiat too long  you that ship will have sailed.  To register go to this link and  look under private groups "Nova Jeepers"  

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tftxi-annual-wheeling-event-registration-52164996910

Happy new year!

Cheers
R3
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 08:17:27 AM by R3 »

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2019, 09:35:00 AM »

Top 'o the mornin' everyone! I'm registered for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and hot T- Shirt  action.

Rob, let me know when you plan to head up, I'll convoy with you if I can.

Friday,
 Heading up Thursday Evening  and will explore/pre run the trails on Friday to proof out the routes for the weekend.

Cheers
R3

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

FridayGt
Member 2018
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2019, 09:39:56 AM »

Top 'o the mornin' everyone! I'm registered for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and hot T- Shirt  action.

Rob, let me know when you plan to head up, I'll convoy with you if I can.

Friday,
 Heading up Thursday Evening  and will explore/pre run the trails on Friday to proof out the routes for the weekend.

Cheers
R3
Got it, thanks for the heads up. I also just found out I may be deploying again. Will let you know if I wind up not being here.

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2019, 08:16:17 AM »

Keep in touch.  you can always ride shotgun in mine.  Going to make the meeting Sunday?

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2019, 12:37:42 PM »

Now that your garage is full of new Jeep parts or maybe a new Jeep let the building begin.  Many of the TFT XI trail groups are sold out. It will not be long until the organizers start asking the trail guides  if they can populate their group with folks who are ready to sign up.  I know this is a long way off (August)  but it is a good cause and a great ride. 

To register go to this link and  look under private groups "Nova Jeepers" 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tftxi-annual-wheeling-event-registration-52164996910

Happy new year!

Cheers
R3

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2019, 02:53:41 PM »

Jeep Wave
I have been selected as a trail guide for the 2019 Topless for Tata's  trail ride  mid to late summer  2019. As with everything big events take time to organize. Phase one is starting identifying the trail leads. I have volunteered for this position and as such have 10 slots  for NoVa Jeepers

TFTX is a breast cancer awareness event   some of us were there for last years event, it is well organized and run event.

1. R3---------------Signed up
2. juice_JP---------Signed up
3. ENJYLFTJ-------Signed up
4. FridayGT--------Signed up

Registration is open

Please  select the link and register for the NoVa Jeepers  in the private group selection.  If you have any questions or difficulties please contact me PM or cell 540.761.1831

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tftxi-annual-wheeling-event-registration-52164996910....

Looking forward to a great ride.

Cheers

Few folks from the meeting  yesterday were interested.  At this point it is first come first serve, there are 6 slots open.

Cheers

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2019, 09:31:37 AM »

Jeep Wave Jeep Wave Jeep Wave Jeep Wave Jeep Wave

Bump

Jeep Wave Jeep Wave Jeep Wave Jeep Wave Jeep Wave

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
4.5 Metal cloak
37 BFG ATs
next?

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: