Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
May 26, 2019, 02:12:05 AM

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wheeling at Rausch Creek, March 23rd  (Read 6785 times)
Gr8Dain
BOD
I HATE RUST!!!!!
« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2019, 06:42:03 AM »

A huge thanks to Donnie, Rob, Garner and Tom for taking the time to get us all on the right line and out safe.  This was our second trip to Rausch and our first trip with the club, and so glad we did it.  Can't wait to get back out on the trails with you all!

On a side note, is there training for spotters?  I would love to get some expert advice and help in the future.

Yes. This weekend at the Cove. There is a thread about it on the forum. Both on the member side as well as the open discussion.

Dain

1984 CJ-8 Scrambler
3.5" lift
DD and trail toy

1949 CJ 3a - Stock - Garage queen

2015 JKU - Completely stock - Family mobile
Scubalitt
Member 2019 VA4WD
2018 JL and 2005 X
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2019, 09:35:24 AM »

Thanks again to all for helping out the rookie with the the stock Sahara and the tire change! An amazing first outing with all and special thanks for everyone who spotted, lead, took pictures and help make it a fantastic day. Can't wait till the next trip.
 Cheers

RubiKhan
Member 2019
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2019, 10:26:49 AM »

Thanks to the NoVA jeepers for allowing a couple of non-members to join in on the fun! We liked it so much we a now your newest members. It was a great time of learning more about the RubiKhan and what it's capable of (a lot more than I am at this point) and meeting some super nice folks. Thanks to the spotters for getting us through the challenges. We look forward to the next ride.

We took over 1000 pics and uploaded over 500. i think we got at least some of everybody in both groups at Crawler Ridge and what I see is being called "The Gulch".

-Ted and Kim Geasley

2015 JKUR
3.5" AEV lift
35" BFG K02s
@EmptyNestOverlanders
@TheRubiKhan
Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2019, 03:58:30 PM »

Thanks to the NoVA jeepers for allowing a couple of non-members to join in on the fun! We liked it so much we a now your newest members. It was a great time of learning more about the RubiKhan and what it's capable of (a lot more than I am at this point) and meeting some super nice folks. Thanks to the spotters for getting us through the challenges. We look forward to the next ride.

We took over 1000 pics and uploaded over 500. i think we got at least some of everybody in both groups at Crawler Ridge and what I see is being called "The Gulch".

-Ted and Kim Geasley

Ted & Kim!  Awesome!  I'm so happy you guys joined!  Thanks so much for taking and posting the awesome photos.  Hope to see you guys soon again!

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
streak
Member 2019
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2019, 05:19:35 PM »

Kim was a picture taking machine!  Thanks for documenting all our fun!

Hunt
2004 Rubicon - New to me toy
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: