Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
December 14, 2019, 01:10:38 PM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mopar 2 Inch Beer+Pizza  (Read 2643 times)
Sante
Forum User
« on: May 10, 2019, 09:10:20 AM »

How’s it going everyone. I just got my first Jeep and am looking to put in a Mopar lift, if anyone’s around we can crank this out this weekend or Monday/ work on your Jeep as well? I can promise cold brews and good company. I got all the tools and am willing to drive wherever

Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 08:02:52 PM »

Hey, are you open to any other dates?   Cheers

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
Sante
Forum User
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 07:48:42 AM »

I can make whatever date is good with you work!

46and2
Member 2019
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 04:33:09 PM »

Bumping this thread, because I am looking for the same thing!

Did this ever happen?

Anyone interested in hosting and guiding me on such an install? I do not have the layout at home to be able to do this.

R3
Member 2019 VA4WD
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 09:36:33 AM »

46 and 2

Have a large garage and tools. you are welcome to head to the end of the earth, King George VA and we can install in my garage.

Cheers

Cheers
RRR
17 JKURR
EVO long arms and King Coil overs
37 BFG KM3
Dynatrac, PSC, Barnes, Ried, RCV....

"Keep calm and carry on, No Thanks! I would rather raise hell and change the world."
46and2
Member 2019
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 11:20:04 AM »

46 and 2

Have a large garage and tools. you are welcome to head to the end of the earth, King George VA and we can install in my garage.

Cheers

that's great - thanks for the offer R3!

coming from Falls Church that certainly is a hike though. if nothing else closer pans out I will be in touch. I have the kit ordered now, so will be amped as soon as it delivers

UmmnLala
Member 2019
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 03:52:23 PM »

I'm right in Lorton and did mine in my driveway.  Only thing that would make it easier is a floor jack to add to the mix when we are trying to get both sides lined up.  Let me know when you want to attack this lift.

Just a heads up though I just ordered the spring bow correction isolators because I just noticed my driver's side lift kit isolator is starting to collapse and my spring is starting to bow.  Trying to head it off before it gets worse so I'll be tearing apart my front end Thursday after work.

Still love the look and drive of the kit tho!  $30 to fix a known issue doesn't make me hate the kit just something to be aware of.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 05:14:51 PM »

I'm right in Lorton and did mine in my driveway.  Only thing that would make it easier is a floor jack to add to the mix when we are trying to get both sides lined up.  Let me know when you want to attack this lift.

Just a heads up though I just ordered the spring bow correction isolators because I just noticed my driver's side lift kit isolator is starting to collapse and my spring is starting to bow.  Trying to head it off before it gets worse so I'll be tearing apart my front end Thursday after work.

Still love the look and drive of the kit tho!  $30 to fix a known issue doesn't make me hate the kit just something to be aware of.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

YES!  Definitely buy the Rock Krawler correction pads, even if the kit has the "new/corrected" Mopar spring perches.  Even the new ones are junk!  I had the new ones and after a few months they gave and my springs bowed.  One additional tip, if you want your rig to be level, order the 1/2 inch TeraFlex leveling pucks to add to the front.  It gets rid of the rake and your rig will be level!   Cheers

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
46and2
Member 2019
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2019, 04:15:20 PM »

Update - I did the lift on Saturday at a friend's house down the road. It looks and rides awesome!

Thanks again for the offer R3

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: