Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
August 23, 2019, 05:42:11 PM

Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeep CJ / YJ parts  (Read 361 times)
highlandercj-7
Member 2019
« on: May 12, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »

So I picked up a Father Son Project and will be getting rid of some stuff we do not need. So I will be listing more items as I go through the lot and figure out what I have and want rid of. I will get greater details along the way, but I will start off as follows:

Ford 9" axles, narrowed to CJ width, 513 gears and lockers, disc brakes front and rear, alloy shafts in rear for sure, Warn premium lock out hubs, SOA, 5 on 5.5", flat top knuckles drilled and studded, right has upper arm, skids on bottom, gussets on front.  Not sure on price yet as I am not sure what I have. Guessing around $2000 takes the pair. Will consider partial trades on a factory CJ D44 rear or two.

Repaired CJ-7 tub, will include various options for $$ changes. It has a full cage, racing seats, metal tube rear flares, huge sliders with tubes and cover down all the way to the frame rails, herculined, custom aluminum dash, steering column, and more. Has a good CJ front clip, all steel, no rust on clip.

CJ-7 frame, shackle reversal, one very small repair on left rear frame rail (done very well) Solid and ready to use. $1200 will include the RE springs below and $1500 takes springs and frame together.

Rubicon Express SOA leaf springs, YJ but set to use in the CJ frame above, Set of Four, with CJ conversion Shackles $500 or take 4" CJ lift springs on trade (preferred BDS or Rubicon Express)

Rubicon Express 4" YJ lift leaf springs, $400 or as above will trade for a set of 4" CJ lift springs on trade (preferred BDS or Rubicon Express)

Bestop YJ super top, soft top, no hardware, good condition, will trade for a YJ replace-a-top in equal condition or sell for $250, also has tailgate bar.

CJ steel front clip, no rust, $500

other parts available, PM with needs.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 06:51:54 PM by highlandercj-7 »

HighlanderCJ-7
jeeperdd
Forum User
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 07:41:17 AM »

interested in the RE soa yj leaf springs.  do you have picks and are they new or used?

highlandercj-7
Member 2019
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 07:53:16 AM »

They are currently installed and the project never finished. So used in the sense they are on the CJ. But IDK if they were ever run while on there.

HighlanderCJ-7
jeepnatv4life
Forum User
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 07:43:32 AM »

Does the Soft top come with the frame??  OR just fabric

highlandercj-7
Member 2019
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 07:55:03 PM »

Skin only. However I just found a frame. If its still around my next trip north I may get it to make this conplete.

HighlanderCJ-7
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: