Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
December 14, 2019, 12:11:33 AM

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sign Up Thread - New to Jeeping Run, July 20th  (Read 12687 times)
Jwaction
Forum User
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2019, 10:04:24 AM »

I am bummed - but I have to stay home this weekend.  Wife needs to travel for work.  Sorry guys. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2019, 10:40:34 AM »

I am bummed - but I have to stay home this weekend.  Wife needs to travel for work.  Sorry guys. 

No worries!

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
mopar31898
Member 2019
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2019, 08:08:56 AM »

As this gets closer, I was looking at the weather, etc.  I noticed the high on Saturday is about 95 degrees.  Looks like it is going to be a hot one. I assume we are still on even if it is going to be that hot?

Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2019, 08:16:33 AM »

As this gets closer, I was looking at the weather, etc.  I noticed the high on Saturday is about 95 degrees.  Looks like it is going to be a hot one. I assume we are still on even if it is going to be that hot?

Yep, we're still having the ride.  It should hopefully be a little cooler on the trails.  I suggest everyone bring a lot of water.  It's gonna be a HOT one!

RFH_98TJ
Member 2019
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2019, 08:53:31 AM »

Wish I could make this one.  Wheeling has taken a back seat lately as I'm on daughter duty this weekend.  My oldest daughter had 2 stents put in last week at Fairfax hospital after a long build up of medical issues over the last few months.  This makes it a total of 4 she has had now, and she is only 34 yo.  She has also had 3 heart attacks in the last 4 years.  We are trying to make sure she doesn't have a stroke at this point, and we may be out of the woods now by having the correct medicines and dosages.  She needs a little help around the house with various things until she fully recuperates.

Hug your family and friends while you can - you just never know what happens each day!  Cheers

98 TJ 4.0 Sport 5-speed - 4" lift on 33s, 4.56 on D30 with Lock Right and Ford 8.8 LS, more stuff to come

- Frank
RattleTrap55
Member 2019
84 CJ7
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2019, 09:30:08 AM »

Frank,

I sorry to hear about your daughter - family first. Our thoughts and prayers are with you & your family.

Garner

4" Lift on 33's
4.2L w/HESCO MFI & Howard Cam
T-5 & Dana 300
Smittybilt 9,500 Winch
Spartan Locker

2018 JKU - box stock
2002 TJ Sahara w/Very Rusted Frame
Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2019, 09:32:36 AM »

Wish I could make this one.  Wheeling has taken a back seat lately as I'm on daughter duty this weekend.  My oldest daughter had 2 stents put in last week at Fairfax hospital after a long build up of medical issues over the last few months.  This makes it a total of 4 she has had now, and she is only 34 yo.  She has also had 3 heart attacks in the last 4 years.  We are trying to make sure she doesn't have a stroke at this point, and we may be out of the woods now by having the correct medicines and dosages.  She needs a little help around the house with various things until she fully recuperates.

Hug your family and friends while you can - you just never know what happens each day!  Cheers

Hey Frank,

Amen!  Life is precious!  I will be keeping you, your daughter, and your family in my prayers!  God Bless!

Let me know if there is anything you need help with that I can assist with.

unleashd
Member 2019
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2019, 09:40:03 AM »

Frank
Wishing your daughter a speedy recovery. Iíll keep her in my prayers for a healthy life.

Prakash

o|||||||o
2005  LJ

Quote from: Runner
A 3.73 ratio, or 4.10 for that matter, won't cut it with 32-33" tires and the 42RLE automatic.  4.88 is the sweet spot
RFH_98TJ
Member 2019
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2019, 10:08:56 AM »

Thanks for the thoughts and comments guys, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.  I've just been feeling guilty lately not participating in anything.  It's already Mid-July and the last wheeling I did was back in March.  I'm hoping for Rausch (or somewhere) at least in August!

98 TJ 4.0 Sport 5-speed - 4" lift on 33s, 4.56 on D30 with Lock Right and Ford 8.8 LS, more stuff to come

- Frank
InsideTheXJBox
Forum User
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2019, 05:51:50 AM »

Hey Garner,

Are you attending this ride? Itíd be nice to finally make it out on the trail with you. Also, can I turn in membership application at this event?

Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2019, 08:07:09 AM »

Hey Garner,

Are you attending this ride? Itíd be nice to finally make it out on the trail with you. Also, can I turn in membership application at this event?

Unfortunately Garner cannot make this ride. 

Yes, you can turn in your application to me at the event.  Thanks!

RattleTrap55
Member 2019
84 CJ7
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2019, 09:43:07 AM »

Hey Garner,

Unfortunately I have other commitments this weekend so I will not make it. Which is a bummer as this is one of my favorite rides. You guys will have fun with a great group of Jeepers.

How is the XJ? I spent last night cutting a nut out of the frame of a neighbor's XJ so he could replace the rear springs - sound familiar?

4" Lift on 33's
4.2L w/HESCO MFI & Howard Cam
T-5 & Dana 300
Smittybilt 9,500 Winch
Spartan Locker

2018 JKU - box stock
2002 TJ Sahara w/Very Rusted Frame
InsideTheXJBox
Forum User
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2019, 05:16:57 PM »

Hey Garner,

Unfortunately I have other commitments this weekend so I will not make it. Which is a bummer as this is one of my favorite rides. You guys will have fun with a great group of Jeepers.

How is the XJ? I spent last night cutting a nut out of the frame of a neighbor's XJ so he could replace the rear springs - sound familiar?
Extremely familiar! Thanks again for your help with mine. Couldnít have done it without you. The XJ is doing great. Just got AC compressor, aux fan, and some other stuff replaced this week.

JLURIWAN
Forum User
« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2019, 06:37:12 PM »

Hi. Iím new to this group and a new Jeep owner. I canít make this event, but do these New to Jeeping events happen on a regular basis?  I would love to learn how to use my new Jeep to its potential.

2019 Rubicon Unlimited

Thanks in advance

Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2019, 08:29:38 AM »

Hi. Iím new to this group and a new Jeep owner. I canít make this event, but do these New to Jeeping events happen on a regular basis?  I would love to learn how to use my new Jeep to its potential.

2019 Rubicon Unlimited

Thanks in advance

Hey, i responded to you response on the convoy thread, check it out.  Hopefully you can join us for Camp Heap or at our Fall Foliage ride!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: