Hello !
Northern Virginia Jeepers Association
November 17, 2019, 12:56:44 AM

Linked Events
  • November Club Meeting-Loc TBD: November 10, 2019
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: November Club Meeting at PJ Skidoos, 1PM on Sunday 11/10  (Read 1313 times)
Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« on: October 23, 2019, 04:48:00 PM »

The meeting will be on 11/10, 1pm at PJ Skidoos!  Check out their website at www.pjskidoos.com.  They are located at 9908 Fairfax BoulevardFairfax, VA 22030

They are letting us use their private patio for free and we will have our own dedicated bartender!  This is a new venue for a NVJA club meeting so come join us and check it out!  They have cold beverages and an excellent food menu!

Come join us for a great time!  It's also a great time to submit your 2020 renewal!

I'll see you there!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 11:53:19 PM by Jeepin_Donnie »

Mods, they never end.  My rig needs a sponsor!  Smile
ITStheWIFES
Forum User
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 06:24:48 PM »

I'm in. Hello, new guy here. Just moved to Springfield from out west and looking to meet some new people. Confession: The Jeep I will be showing up with is the wifes, '18 JL 4 door manual trans. I just picked up a '19 Colorado diesel for myself, my fee for my wife moving me across the country. Anyway, I met my best friend back in Vegas through a car club and hoping to meet some cool people here.

2018 JL 4door manual(wife) 2019 Colorado diesel Z71(mine)
Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 06:13:59 PM »

I'm in. Hello, new guy here. Just moved to Springfield from out west and looking to meet some new people. Confession: The Jeep I will be showing up with is the wifes, '18 JL 4 door manual trans. I just picked up a '19 Colorado diesel for myself, my fee for my wife moving me across the country. Anyway, I met my best friend back in Vegas through a car club and hoping to meet some cool people here.

Welcome to the area, and welcome to Nova Jeepers!  We're looking forward to meeting you at the meeting!  I have a lot of good friends I've met through the club.............I'm sure you'll have the same experience!   Cheers

Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 06:14:42 PM »

ROTFLMAO  Just noticed your screen name!   ROTFLMAO

ITStheWIFES
Forum User
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2019, 09:03:01 AM »

ROTFLMAO  Just noticed your screen name!   ROTFLMAO

haha yea, gotta be honest here. I am a car guy but the Jeep experience has been a new one for me. She is the Jeep freak, having a 2 door(2010 I think?) when I met her. We had to upgrade to the 4 door because of an oopsie  Wink . I was laughing with her the other day, not having driven the Jeep since I got my truck and still waving at passing Jeeps. Ok I didn't actually wave, but I had to mentally stop myself a few times. Thanks for all the welcomes, looking forward to meeting up, which by coincidence my in-laws will be visiting that weekend, so timing is perfect.

drekalots
Member 2019
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2019, 03:16:43 PM »

You admit to driving a colorado and borrowing the wife's Jeep? It's ok. We'll forgive you... lol. Welcome to NoVA!

--
2015 JKU-S
ITStheWIFES
Forum User
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 04:03:19 PM »

You admit to driving a colorado and borrowing the wife's Jeep? It's ok. We'll forgive you... lol. Welcome to NoVA!

HAHA YES! If that is what it takes to meet some new people around here.

drekalots
Member 2019
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 04:11:42 PM »

HAHA YES! If that is what it takes to meet some new people around here.

Well, this is a good group of people. I've been a member for a few years now and have met some great people. So again, welcome to the area!

--
2015 JKU-S
overhead
Club President
Crap, someone call Trevor.
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2019, 06:16:57 PM »

Best advice I can give. If you don't click on the first meeting, come to another or a different event. What you put into this group you get back. Some days it takes a second or two to click

The only thing about a Yj that's reliable is its mechanic.

Joey to Mike- That's more like it! Never done.....just outta money at the moment.

atjeep-Every time a YJ passes inspection, an angel gets it's wings.
Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 10:40:07 AM »

Best advice I can give. If you don't click on the first meeting, come to another or a different event. What you put into this group you get back. Some days it takes a second or two to click

I'll be there!  And we can be friends!  So you know you'll have at least one new friend!  Hahahahahahaha   Cheers

I was in the same situation 4 years ago.  Everyone was awesome at my first meeting!

ITStheWIFES
Forum User
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2019, 02:30:53 PM »

I'll be there!  And we can be friends!  So you know you'll have at least one new friend!  Hahahahahahaha   Cheers

I was in the same situation 4 years ago.  Everyone was awesome at my first meeting!
HAHA sounds like I have a good chance of getting along with someone. I can talk cars, planes, world war two, nuclear physics  Laughing

drekalots
Member 2019
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2019, 06:24:46 PM »

HAHA sounds like I have a good chance of getting along with someone. I can talk cars, planes, world war two, nuclear physics  Laughing

You had me until Nuclear Physics. lol. I'm as dumb as a fence post.

--
2015 JKU-S
Jeepin_Donnie
Club Vice President
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2019, 11:53:55 PM »

Hey All,

The meeting will be on 11/10, 1pm at PJ Skidoos!  Check out their website at www.pjskidoos.com.  They are located at 9908 Fairfax BoulevardFairfax, VA 22030

They are letting us use their private patio for free and we will have our own dedicated bartender!  This is a new venue for a NVJA club meeting so come join us and check it out!  They have cold beverages and an excellent food menu!

Come join us for a great time!  It's also a great time to submit your 2020 renewal!

I'll see you there!

BLACKHAWKJEEP
Committee: Trail Rides
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 06:46:16 PM »

Iíll be there  Very Happy

Women Wheelers | IG: @offroadelites
Jeep Freak
Website Committee/TRC
BOD
Jeep Jedi
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2019, 10:19:57 PM »

This is a new venue for a NVJA club meeting...

Actually, it's not. When the club was new this was the place where most of the M&Gs and meetings were held. The club hasn't been there in about 10 years or so I think. Yeah, I'm an old timer...  Mr. Green

'93 YJ SOA on 36s
'13 JKUR
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: